Sunday, January 2, 2011

20 Random Questions

1--Thing you cannot leave the house without ?
My phone

2--Favorite Brand of makeup?
I don't know. I experiment a lot.

3--Favorite Flower ?
Sunflower

4-- Fav clothing store?
I don't know. I shop everywhere. :D

5--Favorite Perfume ?
I don't wear perfume.

6--Heels or flats ?
Flats. More comfortable.

7--Do you make good grades ?
Sometimes.

8--Favorite colors ?
Does Rainbow colours count?

9--Do you drink energy drinks ?
During SPM. OXYGEN.

10--Do you drink juice ?
Yup. Orange with apple juices.

11--Do you like swimming ?
Last time.

12--Do you eat fries with a fork ?
In home, no. Outside, yes.

13--Favourite Moisturizer?
Simple and Nano.

14--Do you want to get married later on in life ?
Ya?

15--Do you get mad easily ?
I think so. Yes.

16--Are you into Ghost Hunting ?
Sometimes when I feel like to.

17-- Any phobias?
I am really scare of clowns. Seriously!!!!! Freaking hate them. And those human in animal or character suits that try to be friend children.

18--Do you bite your nails ?
Yes.

19--Have you ever had a near death experience?
No.

20--Do you drink coffee ?
No. Hate them although they smell really nice and tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment