Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Perfect Imperfections?


Today, I would like to write about my imperfections. Basicly, is about 4 things you don't like about yourself and 4 things that you like about yourself.
The 4 imperfections will be overcovered by my so called "perfections". That makes me. =D
The first thing I don't like about myself.
I don't like my skin.
Okay, some of my friends often comment that I have good, "flawless" skin. It looks good on camera.
And I admit I don't break out that often. (means I don't often get pimples easily)
I don't know. I had the worst bad skin last year, my senior year.
Because of some skin care product, I don't even want to mention the brand name. It makes my skin awfully dry. Hence, my skin looks scaly like snake skin, plus had invisible break outs, sort of like pimples which is only visible under sunlight. The "invisible" pimples only reveals themselves under sunlight on my whole cheeks, which makes me look totally horrible.
My skin is just weird now. It sometimes have redness and descolouration.
It bother me sometimes. Plus, I always dreamt of having really fair healthy skin, my skin are like asian yellowish white.

The second thing I don't like about myself.
I don't like my finger nails.
They are short! SHORT. Really short. Shorter than other normal human nails.
I gets really jealous of girls which have perfect, beautiful long nails which totally matches with their long, "slim" fingers.
Mine are just...urggghhh!
I have to admit that I have long, "slim" fingers. But my nails totally distroy their "presentation".
So, there, my second dislike.

Okay, the third thing I don't like about myself.
It is my lips.
My lips is really super super pigmanted and dry.
Like when I am eating something spicy. Sometimes, when they say spicy, is just a little spicy or NOT spicy at all. But I think my lips are super sensitive or something. The colour of my lips will turn from normal nudy colour to sort of reddish pink. And my friends or other people will go like, "Hey, are you wearing lip gloss or lip stick? Nice touch of colour." And I will be like, "Uhh...No." =="
It just sometimes pisses me off. Because I find my lower part of lips sort of thicker than the upper lining of lips. It makes it unbalance you know.

The forth thing I don't like about myself.
It is my size, my body size.
I am a really "lucky" person, because I don't grow fat.
I know a lot of girls think it is a good deal but for me, I don't agree.
I cannot affort to go on a diet, because I will be thin.
Hence, to maintain in good shape and pink health. Eating more than 3 main meals a day is a must.
Some of the girls may think, "Hey, you are lucky. You can eat whatever you want without looking fat."
But, it is hard for me to grow fat, seriously. I want to be fat, not fat, I want to be fit.
And that's all I need.

I love my eyes. Sometimes I get compliment and people saying I have pretty eyes.
I love my hair. I guess because it can be tamed easily.
I love my legs. Although they are not really long but they are skinny? So, I can wear shorts nicely.
I love my ears. I don't know, I just think the shapes are pretty. Hehe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment