Sunday, January 2, 2011

Totally Overdue Christmas Wish List

Before that, I would like to annouce proudly that my little pink reddish spot on my calf is "almost" gone. =D *claps*

Okay, I know Christmas is totally days / a week ago.

And it still didn't hurt to show my totally overdue Christmas Wish List, right? :)

Btw, Chinese new year is coming up. So, this can also conclude as a Chinese New Year wish list. :D haha..So, let's get it started~


First of all, I would like to have is the M (Misha) perfect cover BB cream. =)


I know you are wondering, what is a bb cream?


BB Cream (an abbreviation for "Blemish Balm Cream") is among Asia's hottest beauty products right now.

This cream is said to have originated in Germany as an ointment dermatologists would prescribe to patients who have undergone laser skin surgery for its soothing and skin-regenerating properties.

Popular Korean celebrities were the first to start using the cream for beauty purposes and because Asian dramas are huge right now, a craze was born.

The beauty trend has now spread from Korea to Japan to South East Asia and is quickly making its way to Europe and the USA.

As you all know, Misha is the most popular BB cream among asians country. It is one of Korea's best selling brand. It has SPF 42++ which is totally awesome if I went outdoor without getting any sunburn! :D



Here is a simple review from a blogger name Coco, age 19. :-)


1. price : really affordable, a tube can go a LONG way.


2. color : available for those with really light to dark skin. i think Missha is one of the few companies that makes BB cream this dark. so this is a plus.


3. scent : not loving it at all :(


4. coverage : good. very buildable. it also does a good job covering up your pores. (a friend of mine has HUGEEEEEEEEEE pores and this covers them up so well that her face looks super smooth & poreless. lol)


5. oil control : good (but again, i don't have super oily skin)


6. cream : it isn't too thick or too watery. it's easy to apply it on your face. but the cream however can appear cakey on dry skin. so i would not recommend this to those with really dry skin. and luckily, the cream did not break my skin out. so that's a plus.


I heard that the cream can bought at Sasa. =D good news!!!!!



***********************************************************************************


The second thing I would like to have is a natural circle lens. GEO brand will be good. =)


I would love to try on these brands of circle lens. If have a chance, I would love to have a black and brown colour circle lenses.

The third thing I would like to have is a fossil brand watch. =D Really nice colour and pretty. But the price is expensive too. haiz.












No comments:

Post a Comment