Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nothing much...

Today, nothing much has happen.
Me and my mom's relationship has improve, which is a good sign. =) Thumbs up.
Okay, now what should I do?
Tomorow is the official day, whole Malaysia's school reopen day.
It is none of my business as you can tell or I will be here babbling about school day.
I am almost graduated from my middle school.
The official graduate day will lay around middle of March, which is still obviously, haven't arrive.
I am still now a free man. :D
No job.
Someone interested to offer me a nice, suitable job?
If do, contact me through my msn.
tammyjinn_3xholic@live.com
thanks. :p
* I am still a student below age 18, so please don't offer me jobs that are unsuitable or out of country or state. You know what I am talking about. I am currently a Malacca person. TQ

Alone at home with my beloved computer.
Wondering what YongL is doing now. He isn't smsing with me. == curious and furious. =D
My mommy, sisters and brother is currently having lunch. I don't want to follow them because I love being home. Later, they will be shopping for emergency school supplies.
I "begged" my sister to help me buy some beauty products and gave her RM40.00.
I hope she will remember. She MUST or I will talk her to bordersome. Muahaha :D
Just pondering on Youtube.
Go, Youtube!



No comments:

Post a Comment