Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Incredible!!?

Last year, one of my friend suggest me to use this whitening product.


And I try using it.

I bought it from my friend, she ask me to pay only RM28. Maybe because at that time, around more than 10 of my friends wanna bought this. The actual of this price is around RM40 and the seller gave my friend a great deal of discount which is totally awesome!!

YongL also bought this for me. Around RM35.00. =( although is kinda expensive, but I do find it is worth it. :D Thanks YongL, you're the best! XXOO


* X = hug

O = kiss


I know there are a lot of these fake ANIONBLUE body whitening products.

So when I first got this product, I just straight away check it labels.



The bottle with the brown label is the fake one whereas the pink label is the true product.
So girls, beware!
Luckily, I get all the true products. =D
The reviews of the fake product is smell horrible like normal soap, they say the fake product sell more expensive than the real product.
So, don't buy FAKE product please.
Some of you may wonder, what is ANIONBLUE body whitening lotion?
Well, it is a whitening emulsion is formulated with multi-whitening actions that fight against signs of dark skin using naturally-derived white bio active and multi-vitamins to reduce discoloration for a more even skin tone to lighten current skin tone for fairer skin and protect the skin from further skin darkening after sun exposure. In addition, it contains moisturizing ingredients to help smooths your skin to keep it soft and supple. Research and created by Korea CPL Biology science Dr. Niechans. Safe and contains natural whitening ingredients.
On the bottle, it said:
Brand New • Size : 220gm
Spa Body Whitening. SPF30 / PA++
Use continuously for 28 days for natural whitening and softening of body.
Massage on body till absorbed. Apply more for darker areas.
Fragrance: Chanel only (Purple color)
Okay, now my opinion.
When I first got the packaging. It is wrapped in those plastics which potects the bottle.
There is a seal on the back of the bottle, which seal the cap and the rest of the bottle.
Use a coin to scrap away the silver lining to get the code number.
Go to http://www.china-12315.net.cn/ to check whether the product is real or fake.
Next, check the expired date below the bottle.
After opening the bottle, the scent smells good but for me, it is a little bit strong. Maybe I am not use to it yet. :)
Yes, a little amount can lighten my skin colour.
It makes my skin, 2 shades lighter, which is awesome!
But, it is hard to wash ALL away when you take a bath.
For me, a bottle last half a year.
I didn't use it everyday so I cannot commend on the "28days become naturally fair commet".
It has a SPF42/PA++, which is super awesome!
In Malaysia, they sell this around RM40 and below.
In US I think, they sell this around $18 and below.
I was confused and thought the silvery lid on top of the cap is the dispenser but boy I was wrong. After flipping it over and over, it finally hit me that I need twist the cap around to open it.
Overall, it is great.
You can buy and try if you like.
I really recomended you buy from this seller. She is honest. Her products are true, not fake.
She is so amazing. I bought this from her twice and she is very nice and sweet.
Her speed delivery are awesome.
Like I said, I am in Malaysia, she is living in the same country with me. After I bank into her account, the next day, or the latest 2 / 3 days after, the products will arrive! =D how cool and fast is that??
I don't know whether she will accepts outer country business but still do contact her.
Every product will separate to ZONE A,B,C,D,E.Not same Zone cannot mix together to buy it,If you want also can,I will send to you separately....
Terms & Conditions:
-Goods sold are not returnable or refundable.
-Once you are made payment,you cant change the order anymore.
-If the goods missing/damaging during the shipping,we will not responsible on this.
-If the address that customer given is incorrect and return back to me here,I will charge one more times the shipping fees.
-All goods in our shop is real product,not fake product,if it is High imitation goods,I will indicate it.
-The price given is the nett price,please do not bargain again.
-We not support COD service.-Please do not take handphone number from me again,because always disturb by stranger's sms at the midnight.
***Once you make order that means you already accepted our shop Terms & Conditions,cannot investigate or damage our shop reputation.Thanks for cooperation.
Bank account:MAYBANKI will pm you when you make order.
How to make order:
1)pm me what you want to my facebook inbox:Name/Code of productPrice
2)Then I will inform you whether it is available or not.
3)Please verify your order and make the last decision.
4)Once you confirm your order I will tell you my bank details.
5)Please make payment within 2 days after you make order,If transport or other problem,I will accept it,but you must confirm with me whether it still available or not before 1 day you make payment.
6)After make payment please give me your details below:Name AddressHp num
7)Once received your payment and details,I will send your item out tomorrow.8)Normally the people who live in big city will receive the parcel within 2 days.Like some city such as EM,need few days just can receive it.
Today make payment,tomorrow send it out.(Monday-Friday)
All stocks sold are not returnable.
*I will linked her down here for you all to contact her.

No comments:

Post a Comment