Monday, January 3, 2011

Evolution of girls

As I am watching Youtube with all the makeup gurus and their fabulous talents, I am kinda suprise when I am reading their response and comments below.

I find that most of the girls, around age of 12-13 or maybe even 14 and 11 are their sincere viewers.

I know when I was at their age, I also was going through that awkward state and not knowing what to do about myself.

I have to admit, when I am around 13 and 14, I am starting to notice the differences in every girls.

Since last year I study in an all girls middle school, I know how that feels.

You can easily notice that those so called "pretty" girls are more to attracted boys more, what's the word, oh yeah, frequently, often, ALWAYS. :D

I am not totally jealous. But you have to admit it, sometimes it will make you feel self esteem, sad.

I know I am not that good looking in the younger days.

I still remember, when I was Form 1, 13 years old, I was walking to the bus stop in opposite direction of my school. My school is located next to an all boys school.

So there was these two boys, one look like my former primary school classmate and the other I do not know who he was. I solomely stood beside them with some girls waiting to cross the busy road.

The boys noticed us and started pointing fingers at me and this girl which I don't know who the heck she is.

I eventually over heard them talking and giggling about our looks.

I feel really sad since then. Every night and morning, I will looked into my bathroo mirror and asked myself, "Does looking "ugly" kill people or hurt people? What's the matter with our looks? Is not that I choose to be like this."

The worst part hasn't come.

When I was at this St.John nursing 3 days 2 night camp. It was like a living hell.

Me and one of my friend got insulted by a senior boys saying we are not pretty and dissapointed them.

At that time when I heard that, I really wants to get away from there because they have hurt my feelings and friend's too.

We don't know them and they don't know us.

We didn't do anything wrong. So why treat us like that?

Plus, that camp was lousy too.

It was held in a small primary school.

3 days 2 nights no water.

We had to get water from a huge black tank to bath ourselves. We paid for this and we get this?

Next, the food is totally the worst food I have ever tasted.

Their chicken rice sticks and melts together forming a huge massive weird shapes clumps.

Plus, it is cold. The chicken meats were very little and a few piece of cucumber.

What kind of food is this??

One day, "magic" happen.

That day is around when I was 14.

Suddenly, boys will come talk to me, asking me for name and number.

I was shocked.

Are they playing with me? Is this a joke?

I can never understand.

Suddenly, family members, relatives are praising me and commented that I have changed.

I was happy of course.

I think this is nature.

It will change us soon enough to become the real you.

Secondly, makeup and hair really make a difference.

For me, I prefer light makeup. Becaue I think it suits me most. Plus, I don't like the feeling of putting too much makeup, specially on my eyes. Looks really "scary"? haha. =)

I used to be the type of girl who swore I won't put on makeup..but look at me now! Sometimes I put on~ It is okay to use makeup, but don't overly use too much.

I'm not saying go cake your self with make up.

I'm just saying don't worry about how you look, and don't feel bad about yourself.

I mean like, your 12, you're suppose to look awkward!

I think people stop looking awkward when they're like 15, 16 or even17!

Okay... so maybe there are a group of you super beautiful preteens like Kendel Jenner (underage 17)........ but whateverrr!!! DX
Kendel Jenner --- >

No comments:

Post a Comment